- I love the comforting sound of the dishwasher going in the evening – it means the kitchen is clean & closed for the day.
- I always forget to clean off the dryer lint, despite my mom trying for YEARS to train me otherwise.
- I currently have at least 5 grey shirts in my closet and they all serve a different purpose.
- I rarely exactly follow a recipe when cooking and often substitute items when baking.
- My first car was a manual VW Beetle. I had never driven manual before and had to learn very quickly.
- Loren’s sister was my roommate my senior/her freshman year in college, and whenever we would all hang out together people used to think she was his girlfriend and I was his sister.
- I played the violin in high school, but haven’t really touched it since then.
- I love having pictures, but hate being in front of the camera (as the above photo can testify).
- I obsessively close all my apps on my phone when I’m done using them. Except iMessage and my baby schedule app.
- I can’t keep plants alive. I got 3 succulents for my birthday last year, and the last live one is barely hanging on.
What are some random facts about you?
Share in the comments below!