Goodbye, Summer, I love you. And I will miss you! But it’s time to welcome fall. Bright red, orange and yellow trees. Crisp blue sky. Apples. Chili. Spicy candles. Boots. Scarves. Vests. Sweaters. Coffee. Apple Cider. Campfires. All the feels. Thankfully, we have been gradually sliding into fall. Cooler mornings, warmer afternoons. Perfect transition into fall!
Apple picking a few years ago shortly after we started dating. What babies we were!
Here are some things I want to do this fall:
1. Go apple picking.
2. Make apple crisp.
3. Roast s’mores over a campfire.
4. Visit Brown County, IN.
5. Go hiking with friends.
6. Deep clean the apartment and cars.
7. Make fall decorations with leaves and pumpkins.
8. Eat caramel apples.
9. Eat breakfast on the couch cuddled under a blanket with the balcony door wide open.
10. Start Christmas gift shopping.
What are some thing you want to do this fall?