Since I’ve kind of slacked off in blogging recently (I have several half-written posts sitting in my queue), I thought today would be a good day for some rambling Thursday thoughts.
It feels like spring, so it’s almost summer, right!?
Why do people thinks it’s ok to smoke in their car with a baby in the back!!?? Not that it’s good any other time…
Loren and I recently started a “no phone in the bedroom in the evenings” rule so we can better focus on each other. It was easy at first, but I have to admit, we’ve let it slide somewhat and we need to crack down on that again. We should probably invest in an alarm clock and totally remove the phones from our room at night. Anyone else do this?
Our HVAC at work is all messed up, so it’s a fun mix of humid and hot and cold, but I’m thankful to have a good job.
We want to go camping sometime this year, and should probably start looking into that a little more seriously. We’ve never been “real” camping before. Any tips?
Should I grow my hair out again or keep it short?
That’s all for now. Happy Thursday!
It’s always fascinating learning random things about people. I’ve seen different versions of these 21 questions floating around, and thought I would join in the fun and answer them.
1. Are you named after anyone? I don’t think so. But I was named “Heidi” because we were moving to Germany.
2. When was the last time you cried? Wow..sometime last year? I don’t cry much.
3. Do you have kids? Not yet!
4. If you were another person would you be a friend of yourself? Maybe?
5. Do you use sarcasm a lot? I used to speak fluent sarcasm. I’ve toned it down over the past couple years.
6. Will you ever bungee-jump? Yes. After I sky dive.
7. What’s your favorite cereal? Berry Colossal Crunch. Cinnamon Toast Crunch. I could eat cereal all day!
8. What’s the first thing you notice about people? Their eyes and smile.
9. What is your eye color? Blue.
10. Scary movie or happy ending? Happy ending.
11. Favorite smells? Spicy cinnamon scented candles, Loren’s cologne, grilling chicken, freshly cut grass.
12. Computer or television? Computer.
13. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home?
While living in Germany – coast of Spain, while living in the US – Arizona.
14. Do you have any special talents?
I dream little 5 second dreams as I fall asleep and tell my husband about them as they are happening.
15. Where were you born?
16. What are your hobbies?
Cooking, baking, reading.
17. Summer or winter?
Summer all the way. Even though snow is pretty on the first day.
18. Do you have any pets?
19. Favorite TV show? The Office.
All day every day.
20. Do you have any siblings?
5 sisters and 1 brother.
21. What do you want to be when you grow up?
A mom and professional blogger.
What are some random facts about you?
Share in the comments below!