Everyone has random facts about them that only close friends or family know about, so I thought I would share a few of mine with you!
- It can take me 2 hrs to drink a cup of coffee, or any hot drink, for that matter.
- I despise clutter–don’t need it? Throw it away!
- I don’t like small paperclips.
- I’m OCD about my kitchen cupboards & counters and mostly everything except my dresser drawers.
- Touching velvet makes my hair stand on end.
- I am practically blind without my contacts.
- Sometimes I mispronounce words that everyone knows how to pronounce (I blame this on growing up in a different country).
- I will almost always pick chicken. I love chicken!
- I drive a manual car.
- Shopping is one of my least favorite things to do (except grocery shopping at ALDI).
- I always have music on.
- When I sing songs, I throw in my own lyrics because I can’t remember the real words.
- Quite often I say “right” when I mean “left” and vice versa. I do know which direction is which.
- I tend to write in narrative form.
- I add things I’ve already done to my checklists just so I can cross them off.
What are some fun facts about you?